Sunday, November 1, 2009

So it begins...Again...

So, here it is, November 1st, and we have begun the horrors of NaNoWriMo once more. And this year, I SHALL WIN!!!

After an hour of typing, I'm at 582 words. Not bad. Of course, that was just typing up stuff I had written down during work. Stupid work... But, it's full time, and it pays good, so I can't complain too much. Maybe I'll just save up all of my vacation and in a few years, I can take the entire month of November off just for NaNo.

I'm pretty excited about this year. Last year, I didn't finish, but I think that was a very good thing. Because of it, I was able to think up a different ending for it, while taking the original ending, scooting it to 'three years later', and beginning again with a direct sequel. Otherwise, the sequel to last years book would have been like, 100 years in the future, with different main characters and little to no reference to the original story. And I'm really in love with these characters. Especially Jace. He's my favorite. ^_^ He's 9 now! In the story I mean. And he's just so darn adorable! And in this book, he'll finally get to see. Among other things...

Anyways! I also need to worry about people thinking me very sick and twisted... Mairwen is Auberlynn's half sister by their mother. Jace is Auberlynn's half sister by their father. So technically, Mairwen an Jace aren't related. So is it gross of me to have them fall in love? Well, after Jace grows... Then again, who am I kidding... My WoW character, Furu, was in love with her twin brother... Okay, yeah, nevermind... I am very sick and twisted...

Okay, now it's time for dinner, then it's back to writing. Best of luck to everyone this November!

~Pen

No comments: